There are 2 main baccarat tables for betting, separated into land tables and online casino tables. Since we are a digital source and we know most of you bet online we will focus on the Online Casino Baccarat table. The banker and the player are dealt 2 cards, the value of a hand is determined by adding the face values of the card, remembering that aces count as 1, and tens and picture cards count as 0. If either banker or player has a total of 8 or 9 the hand is called a natural and wins.
If there is not natural the following rules are applied:
Rules for the player hand: If the players first 2 cards total 5 or less the player is dealt another card.
If the total is 6 or more the player stands.
Rules for the Bankers hand: If the bankers hand totals 0, 1, or 2 the banker draws.
If the bankers hand totals 7 he stands.
The Table Explained:
1. Game History : This will show you who has won the recent hands and what the scores were.
2. Current Game Stats: Tells you the current bet amount, who won, the amount won and commission paid.
3. Players Cards: This is the area where the players cards are dealt to. The total is shown in a small red highlight once the cards have been dealt at the casino.
4. Bankers Cards: This is the area where the bankers cards are dealt to. The total is shown in a small red highlight once the cards have been dealt at the casino.
5. Betting Area: The betting area is where you must decide if you want to be on the banker winning, the player winning or a tie between the banker and player. This option must be selected first in order to start the game, this is done simply by clicking on the field correlating to the person you think will win.
6. Deal button: This button starts the hand, but before clicking this you must decide on how much you want to gamble by selecting your chips.
7. Chips: Simply click on the amount you wish to bet, and they will appear on the table with whom you betted.
As you can see the baccarat table in an online casino is quite easy to understand, should you have any questions with the particular table on your casino, chat to the support personnel, and they should be able to answer any of your queries.